March 2nd - March 4th
Embassy Suites Greenville
670 Verdae Blvd
Greenville, SC 29607
The SRG room rate for this meeting is $132 per night. This rate is good until or until our room block is sold out, so don't wait too long to make your reservation!
Make sure to mention that you're with the Southern Rubber Group.
The group code to enter, for online reservations is "SOU". copy link below into your browsers address bar for the reservations page.
Technical Session I - March 3 Technical Session II - March 3
Monday, March 2
8:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m.- Program Planning Meeting
9:30 a.m.- 11:00 a.m.- Board Meeting
4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Registration
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Managers Reception (Don’t miss it!)
Tuesday, March 3
- 8:30 a.m. Topic: Nano Clay Fillers Presented by: Travis Wesley, ChemSpec LTD.
- 9:05 a.m. Topic: Air Cure Peroxides Presented by: Bill Pavlek, Arkema
- 9:40 a.m. Topic: Technical Review of Rubber Chemicals Presented by: Lynn Bryant, Americas International
- 10:15 a.m. Topic: Presented by: One-Coat Rubber to Substrate Bonding: The Primer Problem. Presented by: Justin Pflug, H.M. Royal
10:55 a.m. – 1:25 p.m. LUNCH
- 1:30 p.m. Topic: Robotics, Automation,Smart Factories and Manufacturing Trends in the Rubber Industry Presented by: Spencer Bagan, MonTech
- 2:05 p.m. Topic: Color, Odorants and Olfactory Presented by: Mark Stewart, Hexpol Compounding
- 3:00 p.m. Topic: Kyle Johnstone, Boaz Partners
- 3:40 p.m. Topic: Recovered Carbon Presented by: Dave Abdallah, Delta-Energy
4:15 p.m. CONCLUDE
Wednesday, March 4
Golf- Weather permitting – Stick around for a scramble