March 6th - March 7th
Embassy Suites Greenville
670 Verdae Blvd
Greenville, SC 29607
The SRG room rate for this meeting is $145.00 per night. This rate was extended to allow as many as can attend, and is good until February 21st or until our room block is sold out, so don't wait too long to make your reservation!
Make sure to mention that you're with the Southern Rubber Group.
To make your reservation, please call the hotel directly at 864-676-9090 or click the link below
Board Meeting, Registration, Technical Session I- Monday, March 6 Technical Session II- Tuesday March 7
Monday, March 6
8:30 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. – Program Planning Meeting
9:30 a.m.- 11:00 a.m. – Board Meeting
Registration is open 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
1:30 pm – 3:30: pm Rubber 101 Course:
Hosted by Ray Hetherington, Airboss Rubber Solutions.
3:45 pm- 4:15 pm: “One – Coat Bonding with THixon and Megum- The Primer Problem”
Justin Pflug- HM Royal
4:15 meeting Adjourn
5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – Managers Reception
Tuesday, March 7
- 8:00 a.m. Meeting Registration and Networking
- 8:30 a.m. Technical Meeting Introductions
- 8:35 a.m. Sustainability
- Ali Wolf, Hexpol Compounding
- 9:05 a.m. Sustainable and Costi- Saving “Rubber Engineering Solutions”
- Hugo Sandberg, North Shore Rubber
- 10:15 a.m. “Disruption; The State of Cyber security in the SMB Landscape”
- Steve Ayers, CCS Business Solutions
- 11:15 a.m. PFOA,. PFOS, PFAS, PFCA, FKM So Many P’s and F’s what does it mean for the rubber industry?
- Steve Harsh, Liana Corporation
- 11:50 am Kaolin Clays in EPDM Rubber
- Chris Fagouri, Burgess Pigment Company